Show Report in Service/Workflow CatalogLast Updated: 02/01/2016 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
Reports that are registered in the service catalog can be retrieved by users outside of the portal, but can still be controlled with the same access rules and permissions.
To add a report to the service catalog, navigate to the Service Catalog folder, or Service Catalog category sub-folder, and select Create Report Service Catalog Item from the Actions menu.
Note: Service Catalog was renamed in Decisions 3.5 to Workflow Catalog.
To begin, we will navigate to the folder Service Catalog > General.
We will click the Actions button next to the address bar and select Create Report Service Catalog Item.
In the Add Report Service Catalog Item pop-up, we will enter the name of the report in the Name field.
Under Report Item Information section, we use the Select Report drop-down list to select the report to be retrieved as a service.
We click Save.
Back in the General category of the service catalog, we will click the newly added report service to launch it.
Our report will be retrieved and displayed in the resulting pop-up.
- Show Reports Folder in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Registering a Flow in the Service/Workflow Catalog
- Registering URL in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Securing Category in Service/Workflow Catalog (disable inheritance, add permissions)
- Securing a Flow Or Report Action in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Adding Service/Workflow Catalog Category