Setting a Page’s LayoutLast Updated: 12/04/2015 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
Decisions allows an administrator user to create a page with a stack panel layout in a grid. Users can create a horizontal stack or a vertical stack or any other combination of elements found in the Toolbox > Containers section.
This video demonstrates how to create a stack panel in a page’s grid layout.
On the Folders panel on the Left, select the folder to contain the page with the grid layout. In the video, the user selects Designer Folder.
Click the Create Portal Page button at the bottom of the window.
On the New Page window, enter the page name and click OK. In the video, the user enters Portal Page.
On the Page: Portal Page window, in the Components panel on the left, expand the Containers category.
Drag the Grid item on to the workspace.
Drag the Horizontal Stack, Vertical Stack or any other item found within the container on to the workspace, depending on desired page layout.
Click Save Page at the top of the window.
In the Save Form window, click OK.
Click the x in the window’s upper right to close the window.
- Adding Run Flow Links or Buttons to a Page
- Adding folder info viewer to page
- Adding Images to a Page
- Adding Folder Navigation Links to a Page
- Adding Navigation Links to a Page Using "'Navigate To' as link"
- Creating your First Dashboard
- Making Page Data Folder-Specific with Folder Pages
- Changing the Style and Behavior of Content and Components
- Making Page Sections Collapsible and Expandable