Registering URL in Service/Workflow CatalogLast Updated: 02/01/2016 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
URLs that are registered in the service catalog can be easily opened by users and processes within the system.
To add a URL to the service catalog, navigate to the Service Catalog folder, or Service Catalog category sub-folder, and select Create URL Service Catalog Item from the Actions menu.
Note: Service Catalog was renamed in Decisions 3.5 to Workflow Catalog.
In the example, we register a URL in the service catalog, then open the URL from the service catalog.
To begin, we will navigate to the folder Service Catalog > General.
We will click the Actions button next to the address bar and select Create URL Service Catalog Item.
In the Add URL Service Catalog Item pop-up, in the Name field, we enter the name of the Web site.
In the Description field, we enter a description of the service catalog item.
We click the Icon selector to select an icon to be displayed with the URL.
In the Pick Image pop-up, we click the From File selector to select an image.
We select an image and click Open.
In the URL Item Information section, we enter the address in the URL field.
We click Save.
We then navigate to the Service Catalog > General folder and click the Open URL link.
The URL will open in a new window.
- Show Report in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Show Reports Folder in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Registering a Flow in the Service/Workflow Catalog
- Securing Category in Service/Workflow Catalog (disable inheritance, add permissions)
- Securing a Flow Or Report Action in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Adding Service/Workflow Catalog Category