Creating Sub-PagesLast Updated: 12/03/2015 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
You can construct a fully functional CMS site with multiple sub-pages directly from Decisions.
- In the Folders tree, select a root folder.
- Click the name of the CMS site to which you wish to add pages.
- From the site details screen, click the “CMS Edit Page” link at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Add Page” button at the top of the workspace and select the “Add Page [Template]” option with the desired template.
- Name the page and click “Save” to continue.
- Select the new page and use the “CMS Edit Page” link at the top to edit the page. There is no limit to the number of sub-pages a site may have, and even sub-pages may have their own sub-pages.
Need more help with: