Changing the CSS for a PageLast Updated: 12/03/2015 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
Changing the CSS on a template will alter the look of every site that uses that particular template, including existing sites. Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) allow you to customize the formatting and display of web pages beyond what can be done with simple HTML.
- In the Folders tree, select System > Applications > CMS.
- Select “Templates” from the list.
- Highlight the template you wish to edit from the list.
- Click “Edit Template” from the actions at the bottom-right corner of the screen to bring up the template options you saw when creating it.
- Use the “Cascade Style Sheet” drop-down menu to choose a CSS to apply to all existing and future sites using this template.
- Click Save.
Need more help with:
Changing the CSS for a Page?