Adding Service/Workflow Catalog CategoryLast Updated: 02/01/2016 Introduced in Verision: 2.0
A service catalog is a repository of flows, reports, URLs and other processes that can be requested outside of the portal. Since there can be hundreds of services, it is best to organize them by category.
To create a Service Catalog category, navigate to the Service Catalog folder and, in the Actions menu, select Add New Sub Folder. Services created within this new folder will belong to that category.
Note: Service Catalog was renamed in Decisions 3.5 to Workflow Catalog.
To begin, in the Folders tree, we will select Service Catalog.
We will click the Actions menu in the upper right and select Add New Sub Folder.
In the Add Sub Folder pop-up, we will enter the sub folder name and click OK.
The new category will appear in a sub folder under Service Catalog.
We can now create service catalog items for this category, either by selecting an existing flow or by creating a new flow.
- Show Report in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Show Reports Folder in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Registering a Flow in the Service/Workflow Catalog
- Registering URL in Service/Workflow Catalog
- Securing Category in Service/Workflow Catalog (disable inheritance, add permissions)
- Securing a Flow Or Report Action in Service/Workflow Catalog